- This website and associated websites (Website) are owned and maintained by: VOLANDO GROUP PTY LTD ACN 630 410 794.
- We respect your privacy
- VOLANDO GROUP PTY LTD ACN 630 410 794 (Volando/we/us/our) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and Website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Australian Privacy Principles (APP), the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (CR Code) and to the extent applicable.
- Personal information is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, contract details (such as address, telephone, occupation, email address), identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly (Personal Information).
- This Website including any supply of products and services is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect or store Personal Information provided by anyone under 18 years of age.
- Collecting Personal Information
- Volando collects personal information for a number of reasons, however the main reasons that we collect Personal Information from you are:
- to contact you;
- to verify your identity
- to process produce or services orders;
- so that we can responsibly market our products and services;
- so that we can communicate with our customers, suppliers and other persons or organisations that we do business with;
- to run competitions and promotions;
- to use artwork designs, products and logos for marketing purposes (flyers, catalogues, presentations, etc);
- to generate aggregated statistical information for commercial purposes; and
- to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Volando may collect Personal Information from you in a number of different ways, for example:
- when you request information from us about our products and services;
- when you make an account with us;
- when you purchase any of our products or services;
- when you make a purchase through our Website;
- when you provide feedback;
- when you subscribe to our Website, newsletter or other similar publications;
- provide financial or credit card information;
- when you apply for employment with us or offer your services as a contractor;
- if you enter one of our competitions or promotions; or
- if you fill out any of our surveys or marketing information.
- Age Requirement
- You must not provide us with your Personal Information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside or (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site.
- We do not intend to collect Personal Information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age.
- If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with Personal Information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such Personal Information from our records.
- How we use your Personal Information
- By using our website, you agree that if you submit any personal information to us:
- we will be entitled to record that information and use it in accordance with this policy;
- we will be entitled to contact third parties whose details you have provided to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- administer our business activities;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- manage search and develop our products and services;
- we may use that information to contact you about our products and services or to provide you with general information about us;
- we may provide other users of our Website with details of the pages that you have viewed;
- we may sell our business, database or intellectual property which will include your personal information to a third party as part of a commercial sale;
- we may provide your personal information to our technical service providers for the purpose of operating the Website;
- investigate any complaints; and
- we may use the information we collect from you for the purposes of improving our products or services, or to collect information for the purposes of statistical or marketing analysis.
- Apart from the circumstances set out above, unless required by law, we will not disclose any personal information we collect from you without your specific consent.
- If you withhold your Personal Information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our Website.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your Personal Information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Volando, https://www.volandotequila.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any Personal Information and non-Personal Information contained in those databases.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
- Personal information via public areas of our websites
- Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups), or on Social Networking sites generally is accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others.
- Security of information
- We will take reasonable steps to keep the information we collect about you secure and to prevent unauthorised access to this information. However we cannot give any guarantees or warranties about the security of your information and will not be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your information.
- Changing and accessing information
- If you wish to change or update any of your personal information or you wish to access the Personal Information we hold about you please contact us and we will arrange for this to occur. If you wish to access the Personal Information we hold about you please contact us and request access to this information. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days. You may be charged a fee for access to this information.
- Commercial Communications
- In accordance with the terms of this policy we may communicate with you to provide information about our products and services, special offers, promotions, communications from third parties or other matters that we believe may be of interest to you. We will not send advertising information to you without first asking you whether you want to receive this information. If you are receiving communications from us and you no longer wish to receive these communications please contact us and inform us that you wish to unsubscribe.
- Cookies are pieces of text that are transferred into the memory of your computer to store preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our Website.
- Hosting and International Personal Information Transfers
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia.
- Access to your Personal Information
- You may request details of Personal Information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or any other applicable law. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected].
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to [email protected].
We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your complaint, it may be referred to a recognised external dispute resolution scheme.
- You can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by visiting the following website and following the steps listed on the website: www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints
- When you visit our Website (https://www.volandotequila.com.au), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, Website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
These ads may appear on this Website or other Websites you visit.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only.
Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Volando is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- How can we help? Getting in touch – Questions, concerns or complaints
- The contact information for Volando’s Data Protection Officer is:
12 Norval Court,
Maroochydore, Queensland, 4558 Australia
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 12/08/2019